Technical Project Managers / SCRUM Masters - Remote - LATAM - #1159194
Ciudad: Panamá, Panamá
Tipo de contrato: Tiempo completo
FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
We’re most proud of:
- Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
- Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
- Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
- Our 4.7-star rating on GlassDoor.
- Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average.
- Sustained growth of 100% - 200% per year.
- Client communication.
- Sprint planning.
- Helping estimate sprints, projects, delivery milestones, etc.
- Running daily standups.
- Coordinating work across a remote development team (designers, QA, developers, client).
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Enforcing technical best practices. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
- Team Augmentation / Staffing: You will integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
We're looking to hire several mid-level and senior Technical Project Managers / SCRUM Masters to manage 1 - 3 software development projects at a time. Primary responsibilities will include:
What We're Looking For:
- Scrum certification.
- High level of ownership.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and figure things out.
- You're a professional that takes pride in your work.
- Good communication skills.
- Desire to continually improve and learn.
- Team player who is open to receiving, and acting on feedback. General Requirements:
- Excellent time management skills. You're able to pivot quickly from one contextual focus to another easily.
- You have a well-defined knowledge of modern application development (Ruby, PHP, JS, SQL, React, Angular, etc.) You should be able to advise on architectural decisions related to a project and be able to determine "bad" from good during code reviews.
- You're comfortable communicating and working over video calls using Zoom, Google Meet, etc. A good portion of your week will be spent communicating with clients. You should have a calm, professional demeanor, be prepared for meetings, and always be on time.
- Ability to manage and guide junior developers. Your team will look up to you to define the morale and pace of the project, this should be a natural extension of your personality.
- A commitment to quality at all times. It’s critical that you understand the difference between a good app and a bad one. You must be able to determine what clients/users will want, then have the ability to direct your team to build it.
- Ability to lead and motivate your team
- Ability to ensure our project management process is being followed
- Experience leading teams using agile / scrum
- Experience with Jira.
- Competitive pay in US dollars
- 27 days per year of Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, holidays)
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies
- English Classes
- Virtual company events each month
- Ample opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education opportunities